The Joint: "Pizza Heaven!" Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Restaurant Tip by Jetgirly
Victoria Restaurants: 287 reviews and 327 photos
The Joint Pizzeria merits a special place in my heart. Located on busy Wharf Street, it is open from lunch until the early hours of the morning and serves up whole pizzas to go as well as pizza by the slice. The Joint definitely stands out among local pizzerias for several reasons. First and foremost, they have the widest variety of toppings and always manage to come up with new, delicious combinations for their take-out pizza by the slice. However, The Joint is also unique in that customers ordering whole pizzas have options including wheat- and gluten-free crusts (mainly for celiacs), soy cheese (for vegans) and meatless "pepperoni". They always have at least one vegetarian option available by the slice for people just wanting a snack. Slices cost $3.50 and make a perfect quick lunch or an even better post-clubbing fix.
Address: 1219 Wharf Street
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Not too far from the bottom of Bastion Square.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Victoria (48)
More Reviews (87)
- See All Listen to the Netherland's Carillon
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels