Union Park: "West Side Grill for the Collegiate Set" Top 5 Page for this destination Union Park Tip by yooperprof
Union Park, Chicago: 1 reviews and 1 photos
"Eat Well and Drink Better" is the interesting motto of the Union Park Grill, a cheerful college-type grill/bar near the UIC campus.
Nothing really too special about the fried goods and greens here - but on Monday nights they have a special deal of $2.00 for a burger & fries. Can you beat that in Chicago?
Address: 228 S. Racine
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Chicago (54)
More Reviews (150)
- See All Nice Ice on the Northside
- See All Cocktails without tears
- See All Metra Trains to/from the burbs
- See All Art Galleries in the River North
- See All Old Town - St. Michael's Church (R.C.)
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels