"Zymurgist Haven in the West Loop" Top 5 Page for this destination Beer Bistro Tip by yooperprof
Beer Bistro, Chicago: 2 reviews and 5 photos
The Beer Bistro is an excellent beer-lovers bar in the burgeoning West Loop neighborhood. Not really so many draft beers - only about 8 or 9 - but an excellent selection of bottles from around the neighborhood and around the world. The atmosphere is that of a friendly local neighborhood bar - it's the kind of place where you feel at home your first time there. The Beer Bistro also has a full restaurant menu - as the name suggests.
Worth a detour if you are fan of hops and barley.
Address: 1061 W. Madison
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Chicago (21)
More Reviews (183)
- See All Nice Ice on the Northside
- See All Best Restaurant named after a Grimm...
- See All Metra Trains to/from the burbs
- See All Art Galleries in the River North
- See All Old Town - St. Michael's Church (R.C.)
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels