"Milos and Milos island - One and the same!" Top 5 Page for this destination Milos Island Tourist Trap Tip by andreasfmpro
Milos Island Tourist Traps: 5 reviews and 10 photos
Milos and Milos island
Do not be confused by the fact there seem to be two different destinations, Milos and Milos island. The funny thing is, there seems to be a 7.56 km / 4.70 miles distance between the two, as depicted in the screen shot to the right.
Rest assured Milos and Milos island is one and the same, in spite of being represented on VT in two separate Travel pages.
Unique Suggestions: You may visit either one of my travel pages, Milos and Milos island. Even though the introductory page is largely the same, the tips, travelogues and photos are different.
More Reviews (69)
- See All Get to the best destinations in Milos
- See All Choosing a Hotel Room in Milos
- See All Milos - Pachena, Sarakiniko and Pollonia
- See All Riva Travel Agency, Adamas, Milos
- See All Arkeuthos hiking trail
- See All Seafood prices - Higher than expected
andreasfmpro's Related Pages
Have you been to Milos Island?Share Your Travels