"Nakedbus.com Cheapest travel around NZ." Top 5 Page for this destination New Zealand Transportation Tip by kiwi
New Zealand Transportation: 284 reviews and 272 photos
You can travel between many towns on nakedbus for just $NZD1 plus 70c booking fee if you book far enough in advance. Closer to the day of travel, the cost goes up, but it still remains very competitive and reasonable.
Launched in Sept 2006, they continue to add destinations to their routes and the company is growing rapidly. This is a nofrills service, and all bookings done online. No paper tickets, just booking numbers.
I have recommended this to many friends who have use the service happily.
More Transportation in New Zealand (6)
More Reviews (80)
- See All Canoe Regatta
- See All Free Wifi around NZ
- See All Camping on Side of Road
- See All Visit White Island an active volcano.
- See All Beer unique to New Zealand
- Nightglow of balloons
- See All No such thing as a short-beaked kiwi.
- See All B & B between Auckland and Rotorua
- See All Bungy Jump at the home of all Bungy!!
- See All The ladies' Bra Fence.
- See All Between Hamilton and Rotorua
- Respect the Sun's Powers at all times!
kiwi's Related Pages
Have you been to New Zealand?Share Your Travels