"Kawa Japanese & Sushi (Alvarado St) - Old Monterey" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Restaurants: 207 reviews and 387 photos
Kawa is a decent little sushi joint in a great location in downtown Monterey. We had dinner here one night during the Tuesday Farmers Market. We enjoyed a few plates of sushi rolls and a bento box combo. The bento box had tempura, rice, miso soup, teriyaki chicken, tuna rolls, and a small salad for about $15. We both enjoyed the sushi, the service was excellent, and the restaurant well-decorated with lots of traditional Japanese items.
Address: 481 Alvarado St, Monterey
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Downtown Monterey on Alvarado near Pearl
Phone: (831) 373-0234
More Restaurants in Monterey (82)
More Reviews (162)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French...
- See All East Village Cafe (Washington St) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels