Hooter's Restaurant: "Hooter's Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Restaurant Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Restaurants: 630 reviews and 799 photos
This is one of the chain restaurants in the United States where you will find waitresses in skimpy shorts and sexy t-shirts! The women are gorgeous, young and beautiful. If you are single, this might be the place to eat! Never mind the food, as long as you have a great view of the Lake Union and the great "bootylicious" servers!
Favorite Dish: Fish and chips and fried chicken wings
Address: Fairview Ave., Seattle, Washington
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The restaurant is along the Lake Union - close to Chandler's Cove and Daniel Broiler's Restaurant. It is located on Fairview Avenue. From I-5, exit on Mercer St and right on Fairview Avenue. The restaurant is unto your left. There is ample parking.
More Restaurants in Seattle (42)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels