Rai Restaurant: "Rai Restaurant - Providencia" Top 5 Page for this destination Santiago Restaurant Tip by kiwigal_1
Santiago Restaurants: 116 reviews and 124 photos
This restaurant is tucked away in the back streets of Providenica but is well worth looking for. The street frontage is deceptive as it looks like the houses in the residential area in which it is situated but inside it opens up to a modern and tastefully decorated restaurant. The service is top class and the food was excellent. I reccomend that you make a reservation, especially on a Friday & Saturday night.
Remember that Chileans eat later than most western countries so it is better to make a reservation anytime after 9pm.
Address: Bravo 951
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: It is located close to metro station Salvador. Look at www.mapcity.cl for a map of the location.
Phone: 56 - 2 - 235 0596
More Restaurants in Santiago (15)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Mampato - Children's Adventure Park
- See All Hiking Up Manquehuito
- See All Beware Of Public Protests
- See All Attending A Football Game
- See All Parque Arauco Mall
- See All Holiday Inn - Closest Hotel To Santiago...
- See All Airport Arrival Reciprocity Fee
- See All "Trans VIP" Airport Transfer Service
- See All One World Air Pass to and within South...
- Packing for multi climate travel in...
- See All Calle Suecia
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Have you been to Santiago?Share Your Travels