Eat & Drink like the locals: "Joy Bottled Water" Eat and Drink Like the Locals Tip by machomikemd
Eat and Drink Like the Locals, Ho Chi Minh City: 46 reviews and 199 photos
like in any country, Vietnam has it's shared of bottle water and like in many countries, people don;t trust the tap water coming from the faucets and hence it is best to buy bottle mineral or spring water when in saigon and the prices of a bottled water here is one of the lowest in South East Asia so don't scrimp on buying bottled water on the convenience stores or supermarkets or at the markets or hotels.
5000 VND for 500 ml and 10,000 VND for 1,000 ml and 16,000 VND for 2 liter of Joy bottled water
Favorite Dish: most 3 star hotels and up give complimentary 2 bottles of water everyday to guests and it that is not enough, then buy at the nearest convenience store or local store.
Address: Available everywhere
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Available everywhere but buy it in supermarkets, cheaper by 100% than in stores and small food stalls.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City (65)
More Reviews (167)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels