Eat & Drink like the locals: "Cobra Toxin Cream!" Eat and Drink Like the Locals Tip by machomikemd
Eat and Drink Like the Locals, Ho Chi Minh City: 46 reviews and 199 photos
If you are on a tour of the cu chi tunnels, you would see that the main souvenir store in the center of the tunnels sells many things and one of the things that aroused my curiosity is the cobra toxin cream!
Snake venom could ease the debilitating pain from arthritis, say scientists. About 99 percent of the venom is non-toxic according to the vietnamese seller which I took with a grain of salt. It costs 100,000-150,000 VND a pack!
Favorite Dish: i thing this must be put to my local customs pages since this is not edible.
Address: available everywhere!
Price Comparison: about average
More Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City (65)
More Reviews (167)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels