Eat & Drink like the locals: "Vietnamese Sweet assorted Jelly" Eat and Drink Like the Locals Tip by machomikemd
Eat and Drink Like the Locals, Ho Chi Minh City: 46 reviews and 199 photos
This dessert is assorted sea grass jelly, gelatin and tapioca pearls in a sweet red sugar infused liquid. I Absolutely like it since I am a sweet tooth (except in Spaghetti ok!). This dessert has similarities in the dessert/drink sago't gulaman in the philippines and in thailand and singapore or malaysia and indonesia. this dessert cost 15,000 VND at the sidewalks and at the markets and goes up to 30,000 VND at restaurants.
Favorite Dish: they also come in different varieties of grass jelly drinks and if you can, try them all hehehe
Address: available everywhere
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: available everywhere
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City (65)
More Reviews (167)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels