Eat & Drink like the locals: "Rice Flour with Shrimp Crackers" Eat and Drink Like the Locals Tip by machomikemd
Eat and Drink Like the Locals, Ho Chi Minh City: 46 reviews and 199 photos
The vietnamese are experts in making many kinds of rice paper for use as wrappings for their wonderful spring rolls and also as rice crispies with additional toppings inside.
Ben Tranh or Rice paper is not only used for spring rolls, they also add other flavors and spices and ingredients to it to make for a tasty snack like what you see in the pictures. Assorted Rice paper crispies and crackers which costs 15,000 VND to 35,000 VND for small to big sizes. Try it, it is really crispy and delicious!
Favorite Dish: these are savory and filling snacks that tickle your tummy hehehe
they can be find at any sidewalks
Address: available everywhere!
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: available everywhere!
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City (65)
More Reviews (167)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels