Eat & Drink like the locals: "Go Hai San- Seafood Salad!" Eat and Drink Like the Locals Tip by machomikemd
Eat and Drink Like the Locals, Ho Chi Minh City: 46 reviews and 199 photos
As you would have noticed, My restaurant tips are filled with assorted vietnamese food pictures since I love vietnamese food and the desserts, it has a combintation of meats, vegetables and seafood and since I have more larger 64 gigabyte memory cards at my cameras, had taken tons of photos and videos of them. Now going back to the Go Hai San.
It is a dried rice noodle with snow crab, shrimp, scallops, and bean sprouts and is an appetizer or a snack in south vietnam. Also a must try since it is really good! price is 50,000 VND an Order and the sidewalk stalls and goes up to 12,000 VND at upscale restaurants. It could be a meal by itself since it has carbohydrates, proteins and fat all in one.
Favorite Dish: the many kind of the go hai sain noodle
Address: available everywhere
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: available everywhere
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City (65)
More Reviews (167)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels