Eat & Drink like the locals: "Canh Do Bien-Sea Food Soup!" Street Vendors Tip by machomikemd
Street Vendors, Ho Chi Minh City: 21 reviews and 34 photos
this is easily one of my favorite vietnamese sour soup since it is slightly similar to the filipino sour soup dish, the sinigang but the difference is that it made with less souring agent and tends to be more spicy than the filipino sinigang.
this south vietnamese sour and slightly spicy soup is execellent and is available here at pricey vietnamese restaurants like Vietnam House Restaurant and even at it's sister, the lemongrass restaurant and even at other restaurants and small snack stands and sidewalk stalls and the pho mua sam nightmarket at Benh Thanh. Price is 50,000 VND an order at the street stalls and it costs 80,000-120,000 VND at the Upscale restaurants.
Favorite Dish: you can find them everywhere and try to taste it.
Address: available everywhere
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: available everywhere
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City (65)
More Reviews (167)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels