Eat & Drink like the locals: "Vietnamese Coconut w/ assorted Jelly Drink!" Eat and Drink Like the Locals Tip by machomikemd
Eat and Drink Like the Locals, Ho Chi Minh City: 46 reviews and 199 photos
Vietnam has many coconut inspired desserts and with assorted jellies and you can choose an endless variety while at the Benh Thanh Market or even at the roadside and sidewalk stalls where many vietnamese sell these sweet and refreshing drinks and most of them are absolutely very refreshing drink, made with coconut juice and sea grass jelly and is common in vietnam, cambodia, laos and thailand. it cost 12,000 VND to 20,000 VND at Benh Thanh Market and again is available even at the sidewalks.
Favorite Dish: the different sweet and refreshing vietnamese drinks sold at sidewalks and the markets and restautants.
Address: available everywhere
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: available everywhere
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City (65)
More Reviews (167)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Saigon Sky Deck (4) Ultra Zoom Views
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels