"Tran Nguyen Hai Statue" Tran Nguyen Monuments Tip by machomikemd
Tran Nguyen Monuments, Ho Chi Minh City: 5 reviews and 12 photos
Tran Nguyen Hai (1380-1442), a great poet and also a talented politician and strategist under the Le Dynasty and A Vietnamese Hero During the Liberation of Vietnam from Ming Dynasty China in the 14th century. He was a popular Vietnamese National Hero hence the statue here in Sai Gon and this statue faces the iconic Benh Thanh Market at the Intersection of Le Loi Streets and is a nice photo stop if you are going to the Benh Thanh Market but be careful of the zig zagging motorcycles around the area.
Address: Le Loi, Ham Nghi, Tran Hung Dao and Le Lai streets
Directions: Intersection of Le Loi, Ham Nghi, Tran Hung Dao and Le Lai streets, District 1, Sai Gon
More Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City (76)
More Reviews (156)
- See All Second Highest Bar in Saigon (2)
- See All Restaurant with 360' Views of Saigon...
- See All Apricot Executive Lounge
- See All Mobile Phone Roaming in Saigon
- See All Vietnamese Lacquer
- See All The Park Facing Reunification Palace
- See All Bring Water Proof and Ultra Zoom cameras
- Walk with your eyes on the street!
- See All Pho Mua Sam Night Market
- See All Budget 3 Star Hotel in Nguyen Hue Street
- Be Ready to HAGGLE!
Been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels