"Nice, Clean Base" Hostel Advantage Tip by mbsimjam

Hostel Advantage, Prague: 334 reviews and 5 photos

When we went to Advantage Hostel, it was after probably the worst experience in Europe I have ever had. We took the bait at the train station from someone selling a place to stay, only to have him change the price on us when we got there, and we ended up having to walk 1 hour with our packs back downtown to find a new place to stay. I know what you are thinking...if that's the worst you have seen, lucky you...yah I know.

Anyways, we were tired, pissed off, and...oh did I say tired? Yeah so we could have been annoyed at anything from the place we got. However, Advantage was clean, decent looking, and within 2 blocks of the Muzeum. We had a room of about 6 beds (no bunks) and were the only ones there at the time.

Breakfast was included, but it was limited to bread with jam or pate, and coffee.

Unique Qualities: Cheap, clean, in the centre...nothing to complain about at all.

Address: Sokolska 11-13, , Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha 3 130
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: walk up towards the Muzeum and turn right on Sokolska. Walk about 2 blocks.
Phone: +420 224 914 062
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hostel
Website: http://www.advantagehostel.cz/advantage/index.php

• Written Aug 23, 2007

Comments

mbsimjam Lives Here!

mbsimjam

“Travel. It is the best way to realize who you are and who everyone else is around you.”

Have you been to Prague?