"Old Schoolhouse in Fairbank, Arizona" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
The curent schoolhouse building was constructed in 1920 to replace a wooden one that burned down. It served as a school until 1944. There is a small museum and a gift shop also located in the building.
Directions: Fairbank is located ten miles west of West of Tombstone on State Highway 82, and about 1o miles East of the intersection of State Highway 90 and State Highway 82.
Phone: (520) 457-3062
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels