"When in Israel, don't forget..." Israel Things to Do Tip by mosheeps
Israel Things to Do: 781 reviews and 1,392 photos
When in Israel, don't forget to visit it' museums:
1) In Tel Aviv: Haaretz Museum, The Planetarium, The Holocaust Museum, The Military Museum (in Jaffa), The Natural Saffari Zoological Garden (in Ramat Gan).
2) In Jerusalem: The Israel Museum, The Book Shrine, The Biblical Zoological Gardens, The Old City Museum, The Biblical Jerusalem Museum (mostly known as The Biblical Jerusalem Makette).
3) In Haifa: The Harbour Museum, The Railway Authority Museum, The Naval Museum.
4) In Beer-Sheva: The Negev Desert Museum, The Air Force Museum, The Natural Life Museum & Zoological Gardens (known as 'Hay Bar', near Eilat).
5) At the Dead Sea: The Qumran Caves and Excavations, Massada (known as 'Metsada').
6) In the Gallilee: The Tel-Chai Museum.
More Things to Do in Israel (2)
More Reviews (3)
mosheeps' Related Pages
Have you been to Israel?Share Your Travels