"Do not eat food in Tourist places" Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Tourist Trap Tip by neodue
Istanbul Tourist Traps: 151 reviews and 96 photos
I recommend to you to eat in places where the locals eat.For example in Sultanahmet area do not eat in the main street and following streets.Go to Sirkeci down to hagia sophia and ask for Lokanta (Restaurant in turkish)You will arrive a small square (Hocapasa sokak) with full of local restaurants filled up with turkish people.6,00 YTL is good for a porsition of meat balls and salad and water-bread.If you eat turkish pizza (pide) with cheese 4,00ytl
More Tourist Traps in Istanbul (1)
More Reviews (204)
- See All SPICE (EGYPTIAN) MARKET
- See All Turkish Movies
- See All HOCAPASA STREET
- See All WHAT IS AKBIL?
- See All STAYING IN ASIAN SIDE
- See All DO NOT DRIVE IN THE CENTRE OF ISTANBUL
- See All SHOPPING MALLS IN ISTANBUL
- See All BEST VENUE FOR MUSIC
- See All RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN STADIUM
- See All 3D IMAGES OF THE HISTORICAL PLACES OF...
- BETWEEN OCTOBER AND APRIL IT IS VERY...
Been to Istanbul?Share your travels with the world!
neodue's Related Pages
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels