Chez-Nous Variety: "Don't miss out on any of our FAVORITES around town" Province of Ontario Restaurant Tip by krzychk78

Province of Ontario Restaurants: 21 reviews and 26 photos

It's most popular with deliveries around Timmins, Ontario. They have their riches with their Quebec Poutine with the "squeeecky" cheeze curds and thick gravy that can keep the heat to melt as your devouring the Poutine in just a few mouthfuls you can feel it in the bottom of your hollowed gut that you can't seem to be able to put it aside until its empty!

So as your visiting Timmins, Ontario Plez find out your own opinion and share it here I love to see what I'm missing out on and find what keeps me here to have such Hospitality from the peers behind the counter whether your standing at the take out counter or at the variety store within there doors! Loads of delecacies and its as your order is placed and they chat as they cook it! Talk about friendly service!! No matter what mood these peers are in as they talk to there costomers they always cary a smile high upon there faces!!

Showing I.D. for cigarettes is a must here, and if you happen to get caught you lost your prevelage to the restaurant and variety store unless contacted by phone for delivery!!!

So drop on by and give me your own opinion I realy like to read as I've said before, it's wurth the trip regardless where your from it's always warm at CHEZ-NOUS VARIETY on the cornner of Vimy and Mountjoy North(before being MacLean drive)! If you get that far its in my opinion that every time I step foot there I'm walking grandmas place the sweet smell at the candy counter and the smell of the gravy boilling on the stove for there first order at lunch!!

Good travels my friends! til we talk again!!

Favorite Dish: friday night fish special, quebec poutine wednesday night special, and monday burgers special!

melt in your mouth as the heat of the think gravy melts on your tongue!

Try it!! You'll never understand til you go for yourself!!

BONNE APPETY!!!

Address: Cornner of Vimy off Mountjoy N
Directions: algonquin turn left if facing hotel DAYS IN, right if in lane next to Bar L'Armise.as your headding down Mountjoy North, you pass four blocks-two on either side including the buildings on your left hand side! As you approach it You will see the sign!
Rating: 5
Theme: Fast Food

• Written Aug 17, 2007

Comments

krzychk78

“dream big live at large; travel early....rest daily!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Province of Ontario?