"Robert Burns Sculpture - Burns Commons" Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Milwaukee General: 58 reviews and 59 photos
Favorite thing: You may not think of Milwaukee as a particularly Scottish city, but they do have a small urban park and a fine proud statue dedicated to the great bard of Edinburgh. The Burns statue was a gift of Scottish immigrant James Andersonb Bryden, and was dedicated in 1909.
Burns Commons is located on the East Side, where N. Prospect runs into Franklin Place.
More General in Milwaukee (33)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Boutique Hotel with Youthful Zest
- See All Charles Allis Museum
- See All New coffee location in the Fifth Ward
- See All Renaissance Books: A Mitchell Airport...
- See All It's helpful to have a downtown mall
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Milwaukee?Share Your Travels