"Coyote's will attack" Prince Edward Island Warnings Or Dangers Tip by 5181271011045769

My Rottie/Pit got attacted in our yard. We have 2 boy's 9 & 6 thank god they were not out at the time. The Coyotes are comming in our yard at night, but this was at about 9 a.m. Our poor dog was bet up bad, no stiches, but his face was tore, and he has 2 puncture marks in his neck. (I never thought they would go after a big dog) He saved our boys the Easter before when a Raccoon was in there play building, my 8 year old at the time thought it was our cat, face to face reaching for his squirt gun my Rottie jumped over him and Growled for the first time. Our boys came running to say Traz was acting weird. Our dog was 5 years old at the time and our kids or us never heard hin growl till that day. He didn't want Steven or me near that playhouse. A dog is the way you bring it up, but a wild animal is a wild animal. I have a pack of Coytes in my woods behind us, I have 2 kids, I want them gone. This is one example I have, I do have picitures to show how close they are in my yard.

Phone: 1-902-962-3103

• Written Aug 16, 2007

More Warnings and Dangers in Prince Edward Island (1)

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Prince Edward Island?