"Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Veterans Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Milwaukee Favorite Tip by yooperprof
Milwaukee General: 58 reviews and 59 photos
Favorite thing: Veterans Park is a lovely gem on Milwaukee's waterfront, just to the north of the War Memorial and to the east of Lincoln Memorial Drive.
The Vietnam Veteran's Memorial was dedicated in 1991. The columns are made of Wausau red granite. Of the three columns, the first represents those killed in action, the second those who returned, and the third those who were MIA/POW.
More General in Milwaukee (33)
More Reviews (68)
- See All Boutique Hotel with Youthful Zest
- See All Charles Allis Museum
- See All New coffee location in the Fifth Ward
- See All Renaissance Books: A Mitchell Airport...
- See All It's helpful to have a downtown mall
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Milwaukee?Share Your Travels