"Do not stay here" City Pads Serviced Apartments Tip by DominicS

City Pads Serviced Apartments, Nottingham: 19 reviews and 0 photos

City Pads cancelled my booking the day before I was due to arrive. I made the booking 2 months in advance because I knew it was a busy period (major sporting event in Nottingham).

City Pads said that the travel agent had cancelled the booking. I have an email from the agent 3 days after this supposed cancellation to confirm the booking. I asked City Pads for evidence that the agent had cancelled the booking. They were not able to supply any.

I do not believe the booking was cancelled by the agent. My personal opinion is that City Pads cancelled the booking themselves because they were able to let the room at a higher rate. I would have been angry enough if this had been the case, but for them to also pretend it wasn't their fault is quite despicable.

I will not be using accommodation provided by this company ever again. Please do not regard any booking you make with them to be a guarantee that you will get accommodation when you need it.

I can support all my assertions in this review with documentary evidence. Please contact me if you want copies of this.

Address: The Ropewalk, Nottingham, NG1 5DU, gb
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +44 870 850 7995
Price: US$180 and up
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.citypadsservicedapartments.co.uk/

• Written Aug 15, 2007

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Nottingham?