"Nova Bar and Restaurant - SOMA" Top 5 Page for this destination SOMA District Tip by Ewingjr98
SOMA District, San Francisco: 9 reviews and 30 photos
Nova is a comfy little bar in SOMA just a few blocks from AT&T Park. We stopped in around 12:30am after the game and a few drinks down the street at Tres Agave. We grabbed the big oval table in the very back next to the restrooms and had a few rounds of beer before leaving just a little after 1am. Most drinks were around $5 each.
The bar/restaurant is in a long, narrow building and dominated by a bar on one side that runs the entire length, and a single row of tables down the wall on the other side. Maybe a little trendy, but not over the top. They also have food, but we were a little late for dinner.
Dress Code: Maybe work clothes in the afternoon, pretty casual at night.
Address: 555 Second Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
Directions: SOMA between Bryant and Brannan
Phone: (415) 543-2282
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in San Francisco (11)
More Reviews (95)
- See All Anchor Steam Beer
- See All Old St. Mary's Church and Square
- See All Mission Dolores Park
- See All Taxis in San Francisco
- See All VT Meet at Calzone's Pizza -- North...
- See All The Mission District
- See All Chinatown Shopping -- tea leaves and...
- See All Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco...
- San Francisco Giants
- See All Don't Boo Barry Bonds
- Japanese Tea Garden
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels