"Historic Marker About Fort Huachuca, Arizona" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
On the Southside of Huachuca City there is an Historic Marker about Fort Huachuca. Stop here to learn a little about the history of the fort. They also have a small picnic area by the parking area for the marker; but they do not maintain it that well and it tends to get overgrown (see photo) during monsoon season (usually July to early September).
Directions: On the left as you enter Huachuca City from the south (Sierra Vista).
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels