Cafe do Brazil: "Authentic Brazilian Downtown on Market Street" Top 5 Page for this destination Cafe do Brazil - CLOSED Tip by atufft
Cafe do Brazil - CLOSED, San Francisco: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Because of it's location, and food, I often stop here for lunch, but Cafe do Brazil also serves dinner and breakfast. The food is creole style Brazilian, and the ingredients are fresh and authentic. They also have a nice selection of Brazilian sodas and espresso drinks. There's a full bar, a bargain lunch buffet, and the excitement of Brazilian entertainment is always a distinct possibility in the evenings. Prices are reasonable. See link below for a menu with prices.
Favorite Dish: From the menu accessed by the weblink, I like the appetizers, "other selections", and the desserts.
Address: 1106 Market Street
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: In the Historic Renoir Hotel, on Market near corner of 7th Street/Market, within easy walking distance of the Civic Center.
Phone: (415) 626-6432
More Restaurants in San Francisco (25)
More Reviews (206)
- See All Statues Of Fort Mason
- See All Twin Peaks and Other Fabulous Views
- See All Steepest Streets in San Francisco
- See All Hip Mission District Along Valencia...
- See All President Garfield Statue
- See All Dashiell Hammett Place
- See All 2013 America's Cup
- See All Gay Pride Parade
- See All Classic San Francisco atop Nob Hill
- See All Don't Forget Your iPhone & iPad
- See All Yerba Buena Center For The Arts
- See All Civic Centric San Francisco
atufft's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels