"Walk at the back of Mandalay Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Mandalay Bay Tip by joiwatani
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas: 44 reviews and 84 photos
There are so many things to see in Las Vegas. At one point, we just walk around and found out some neat places to take pictures. There is this little garden at the back of Mandalay Bay. There are so many grown palm trees and some little tiny water spouts and fountains. The place is kind of cool to take pictures. The grass is so green and there are so many trees! It is just amazing how the people there maintain the lushness of the area despite the scorching heat in Las Vegas!
Address: 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: The last tip of Las Vegas -between Luxor and Mandalay Bay
Phone: %b%s5%cr(702) 632-7580%c*
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels