"Boating/Sailing at Lake Union or the Puget Sound" Top 5 Page for this destination Boating - Sailing Tip by joiwatani
Boating - Sailing, Seattle: 8 reviews and 16 photos
The residents and most of the visitors who come to Seattle take advantage of the good weather. On a clear sunny day, boating and sailing is one of the recreation of the residents. There are places to sail. There is the Lake Union, Lake Washington and the Puget Sound.
Address: Lake Union, Lake Washington
Directions: The piers in downtown Seattle. From downtown Seattle, head west towards the water.
More Things to Do in Seattle (30)
More Reviews (161)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels