Banbridge Inn: "you be the judge" Charlottetown Hotel Tip by dukster11
Charlottetown Hotels: 4 reviews and 1 photos
you be the judge - derek, ozzie - Stayed Aug 4?07
This is entered on behalf of 4 customers 2 in each room(rm 11 and 12)
1) The web states no smoking in rooms.The owner (Gail) was extremely ignorant to a guest when she lit a cig outside.Claims no smoking on the grounds anywhere.Should have advertised this instead of insulting guests in front of friends and other customers .This could have been done in private
2) No door mats inside caused a fall and injury as the inside flooring is extremely dangerous when wet.
3) Only a small single pouch of hair shampoo made available,2 persons in each room.
4) Large wasp nest under step outside room Approx 30 wasps surrounding room.Should have shut down rooms until nest destroyed .Owner stated have to wait till night to kill them.Morning came ended up getting stung.The nest was not addressed.
5) Strong odor of Freon from the Air Conditioner rm 11,had to shut off, and had to sleep outside bedroom in the living room.
6) Main Office closed in the AM on departure till 9am .Customers upset over this as they were going on the road earlier.
7) Coffee pot no coffee ,for $150 ,a pkg of coffee should be provided.
8) Very hard to locate the building in it's busy surroundings.
9) It is a clean place but you be the judge based on my report if this is the place for you.
USA CUSTOMERS --------THEY WILL ONLY TAKE US MONEY AT PAR
Address: 105 Trans Canada Hwy, Charlottetown, PE C1E1E8
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Hard to find