"Karl Faberge Monument" Top 5 Page for this destination Monuments Tip by sennaya
Monuments, Saint Petersburg: 27 reviews and 30 photos
Peter Faberge was hired in Russia by the Czar to create godl easter eggs and they became ever associated with the Russian imperial eggs. They became famed all over the world.
In 1842 Gustav Fabergé opened a jewelry shop at Bolschaya Morskaya Street in St. Petersburg. The building still bears his name but it is no longer faberge.
Faberge Square was built by Metro Ladozhskaya. The statue of Faberge stands at 8 Faberge Square in front of a huge jewelry center. Inside the center you can find some modern faberge eggs and a lot of gold from all over Russia for sale.
More Off The Beaten Path in Saint Petersburg (51)
More Reviews (292)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Novodevichy Monastery
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels