Irma's Private house, Tbilisi: "IRma's private house in Saburtalo, Dolidze street" T'bilisi Hotel Tip by gura

T'bilisi Hotels: 72 reviews and 127 photos

me and my husband contacted Irma from this site (email and she was more than helpful. She was very informative about a lot of things in Georgia and was prompt to write us back.
We stayed at her house in Tbilisi, also in Sighnaghi (Eastern Georgia, Kaketi.) and we enjoyed it very much.
We paid 50$ for a house, which is a well kept, clean and furnished 2 storey house in Tbilisi centre and has vine trees in the yard too.
It is very cool in Summer for its location and was the best choice we made to stay in June.
We were picked up from the airport by a taxi and met his brother who was very handsome too:)
His brother help us for few days and showed us around and was a good help to have him as a guide. (took us to many places on local transport, and we saved quite a lot on taxis too).
I would reccoment this place to anyone who is travelling to tblisi and would like to stay at a house and save money too.

I think her phone number is +447740998801 (Irma lives in the UK and called us in Tbilisi to check how we liked the place etc)

Unique Qualities: 2 storey detached house. Close to the centre, supermarket(5 mins walk) and the pharmacy. Both open all day/night.
Cheaper than hotels and agency bookings.
Clean and well furnished.
nice neighbour (misha)

Price: US$40-80
Theme: Other

• Written Aug 8, 2007

Ranked Member

Have you been to T'bilisi?