Mocambo on Park Street.: "Kolkata's Better Eating Places- Mocambo-2" Top 5 Page for this destination Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurant Tip by goutammitra
Kolkata (Calcutta) Restaurants: 136 reviews and 489 photos
We revisited this place again on 29th July. This time we tried Chicken Tetrazine, Chicken Chiplota, Chicken Pavlograd , Cold Chicken Ham salad and to down it with my favourite Foster Lager. The food as usual was beautiful and tasty.
Chicken Chiplota contains Sausages, cold hams, salads and the sauce makes it very tasty. Just give it a try and you will feel at home. The price is just Rs.168 or about 5 USD. The rest also costs that much about 4-5 USD per dish.
During its hay days they had a dance floor and live band was there. Some of the very famous people performed here like our very own Lois Banks, Pam Crains.
I have seen the great move actor Sashi Kapoor eating his sizzlers in my childhood!
Address: 25 B, Park Street, Calcutta- 700 016.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta) (86)
More Reviews (128)
- See All Serene Atmosphere!
- See All Horse Racing at Royal Calcutta Turf Club...
- See All National Library Kolkata: The...
- See All Wild Life at Tolly Club.
- Unprecedented Bund or Flash Strike in...
- See All Find all your Musics of the world
- See All Cruise on River Ganges & New Look of...
- See All Airport Volvo & Green Jnnurm Buses...
- See All A Marwari Marriage in Kolkata- Part II
- TOURIST TRAP AT KOLKATA.
- NIGHTLIFE IN KOLKATA.
Been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share your travels with the world!
goutammitra's Related Pages
Have you been to Kolkata (Calcutta)?Share Your Travels