Marigold's: "Best fish and chips I've tasted on the Wirral!" West Kirby Restaurant Tip by artist2007

West Kirby Restaurants: 15 reviews and 12 photos

I live on the Wirral and visit Marigold's restaurant once a month as a treat as we have found that they have the best fish and chips we've managed to experience around about this area.

Whilst I sympathise with the other reviewer who had a bad experience regarding his/her wanting to use the toilets whilst waiting for a take out order I would hate this to stop other people from missing out on what we have always found to be professional and courteous service from a team which obviously wants to provide the best both in terms of value and nutrition for their customers.

I believe it would be a problem if the take out customers were to use the toilet facilities in the restaurant area due to space etc. and would insurance cover them? There are toilets within a short distance in Morrisons, near the station and on the promenade and maybe they could have been used instead. Once again I am sorry that the other reviewer had a problem but please don't let this put you off......try it and see for yourself.

Favorite Dish: Haddock and chips is my favourite dish the fish tastes very fresh and the chips are perfectly cooked crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

Address: Banks Road, West Kirby, Wirral, England
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: West Kirby
Rating: 5
Theme: Fast Food

• Written Aug 4, 2007

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to West Kirby?