"Veteran's Memorial in Rule, Texas" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
Along US Highway 380 is Slim Sorrels Park which has a nice but small picnic area. Nice place to eat and relax. Has a playground for the kids. It's enclosed by a fence to keep the kids out of the traffic. On one side of the park is a Veteran's Monument inscribed with the names of over 800 servicemen that was erected in 1990. Take the time to pay respects to those who gave their lives for their country.
Directions: On the north side of US Highway 380.
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels