"I would DEFINITELY stay here next time" Top 5 Page for this destination Harmony Boutique Hotel Mykonos Tip by wadekorzan

Harmony Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Mykonos: 233 reviews and 1 photos

pictures from the hotel's brochure
by wadekorzan

I almost don't want to give away this tip as I am afraid it will be booked out next time I want to go to Mykonos! But I feel it is only fair to share good tips! We stayed at Elia Beach and came into Mykonos Town almost every evening for dinner and fun...and we kept walking by this hotel near the port and bus terminal..and every time I just thought it looked so beautiful and it is so well located...finally I could not stop myself, I just decided to go in and ask about prices and have a look at the lobby for myself. So glad I did, the girl at reception could not have been nicer, and this hotel has a really good "feel" to it. It is like a boutique hotel, great architecture and design, and located basically in Mykonos Town but not in the middle where it would be noisy and all that. There is no doubt that this is where I will try to stay next time I am in Mykonos!!! And I plan to go back many times.

Depending on the season, a double room goes for between 125 - 210 Euros per night. Best bet is to check out the website. If you read this tip and decide to stay there, please let me know what you think because I really think it is wonderful!!!!!

Address: Mykonos Town
Comparison: more expensive than average
othercontact: info@harmonyhotel.gr
Phone: +302289028980-1
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.harmonyhotel.gr

• Updated Aug 3, 2007

More Hotels in Mykonos (1)

Comments

wadekorzan

“Do it while you can!”

Have you been to Mykonos?