"Junction Ruins Overlook Canyon De Chelly, AZ" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
Junction Ruins is the first site you encounter along the south rim drive and is located where Canyon De Chelly and Canyon Del Muerto come together. It is another site of interesting Anasazi Ruins; and scenic beauty.
Address: PO Box 588, Chinle, AZ 86503
Directions: From Flagstaff, AZ, take I-40 East then Highway 191 North; from Gallup, NM, take Highway 264 West then Highway 191 North.; from Kayenta, AZ, take Route 59 Southeast then Highway 191 South.
Phone: (928) 674-5500
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels