"Mummy's Cave Canyon De Chelly, Arizona" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
Mummy Cave is the 3rd stop on the North Rim Drive. I will expand this tip on my next visit. All I know right now is it is some Anasazi Ruins inside a cave. Sorry!
Address: PO Box 588, Chinle, AZ 86503
Directions: From Flagstaff, AZ, take I-40 East then Highway 191 North; from Gallup, NM, take Highway 264 West then Highway 191 North.; from Kayenta, AZ, take Route 59 Southeast then Highway 191 South.
Phone: (928) 674-5500
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels