Pappasito's Cantina: "Mediocre Tex Mex" Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Restaurant Tip by msbrandysue

Dallas Restaurants: 252 reviews and 234 photos

I'm a bit weary of this place. I personally feel that the prices do not reflect the taste. However, I'm pretty picky. Dallas offers a lot of great mexican food. I wouldn't consider this one at the top of the list, regardless of the popularity. However, a lot of people in Houston prefer Pappacito's. I haven't found anything I like here. The margarita's aren't that good. The atmosphere is not that good. Why am I paying extra to sit in a lawn seat?? No waitor has ever given flour tortillas although they make them right in front of you. It just has always been a let down. Anytime I actually want to try something I get disappointed even more. If you want to try it, no one's gonna stop you. But if I were you I'd find something else.

Sun -Thurs: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Fri - Sat: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.

Picture coming soon...

Favorite Dish: I usually just stay with the queso and flautas. Not comparable to other places but I just don't understand what all the hype is about. I can't find anything I enjoy that much.

Address: 10433 Lombardy Ln.
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: It's in between I35E and Loop 12 in North Dallas
Phone: (214) 350-1216
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 2
Theme: Mexican
Website: http://www.pappasitos.com

• Updated Jul 31, 2007

Comments

msbrandysue

“God made Texas on his day off...for pure entertainment. Mary Lasswell”

Have you been to Dallas?