"Balanced Rock Trail SRSP, Florida" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
After walking down the trail that follows the river, you get to the Balanced Rock Trail. It shows the limestone deposits exposed by the erosion caused by the rain, wind. and flowing water in the river. Balnced Rock is also made of limestone. The views along the way are very pretty.
Directions: There are signs on I-10 and I-75. The Suwannee River State Park is located on US Highway 90, just west of the intersection of these two interstates.
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels