"Entrance to Suwannee River SP, Florida" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
I found it amusing that entrance to the Suwannee River State Park was by the honor system. You pull out a blue envelope, put in $4.00 and tear off a little ticket to attach to your visor.
Directions: There are signs on I-10 and I-75. The Suwannee River State Park is located on US Highway 90, just west of the intersection of these two interstates.
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels