"Money stolen out of our room!" Riviera Hotel And Casino Tip by cordia

Riviera Hotel And Casino, Las Vegas: 19 reviews and 14 photos

I will never stay at this hotel again. The toilet ran and made strange noises. A maintenance man came by and fixed it withing an hour of my request. This was okay. The bathtub was partially clogged and when you took a shower it would almost fill to the top before the water would start to run out. But this I could live with, so it was okay.

But stealing from our room while we were walking the strip, THAT WAS NOT OKAY! Upon returning home yesterday (7/29) my Mom noticed that almost $200 dollars was missing from her suitcase. In fact, the entire pouch she had it in was gone. The only way someone could have found it was to go through her entire suitcase to get to it.

Oh yeah, did I also mention that she is disabled, unable to work, and that this was her first time in Vegas. I took her there because I thought it would be fun.

We lodged a complaint so we'll so what that does, but I'm guessing nothing. I only wished she had noticed it was gone while we were still there.

So if you stay at the Riviera, and I advise you not to, do not leave anything of value in your room. They employ thieves!

Address: 2901 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Jul 30, 2007

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Las Vegas?