Paul: "plus nice patisserie" Top 5 Page for this destination Paul Boulangerie & Restaurant - Emirates Mall Tip by uglyscot
Paul Boulangerie & Restaurant - Emirates Mall, Dubai: 3 reviews and 8 photos
The restaurant is in the Mall of the Emirates, and quite popular as almost all the tables were full when we went. The service was good and the prices were reasonable,and the portions were more than we could finish.
Ther is a large case with a lot of delicious looking cakes, tarts and eclaires etc. One customer was raving about the Black Forest Gateau.
Favorite Dish: I had Forestiere which was chicken cooked with mushrooms and cheese sauce. It was quite acceptable and came with a green salad.
My daughter had a caesar salad and or friend a turkey sandwich,
We also had the chicken and mushroom soup which was good.
Address: Mall of the Emirites
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +971 4 341 4844
More Reviews (40)
- See All use of water features
- For the older generation
- See All The Floating Bridge
- See All beware sunburn
- See All Fore!
- See All Chinese goods galore
- See All Al Badia Residential Complex
- See All getting more and more congested
- Take more clothes than you think you'll...
- The best of both east and west
- See All great place to stay
- suq medinat Jumairah
uglyscot's Related Pages
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels