"Salt River Canyon Viewpoint in Arizona" Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Things to Do Tip by Basaic
United States of America Things to Do: 953 reviews and 1,331 photos
There is a large viewpoint with a parking lot and restrooms on US 60 between Carrizo and Globe. The view is spectacular. There is a walking bridge crossing the canyon to give you an even better view. You can also walk down to the water.
More Things to Do in United States of America (122)
More Reviews (60)
- See All Parttime Strip Club in Huachuca City,...
- See All Fancy Place in Sierra Vista, Arizona?
- See All Shopping in Montrose, California
- See All Good Hotel, Great People in Thousand...
- Ride the Dunes in California
Basaic's Related Pages
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels