VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Cafe / Terrace Heffer: "Cafe / Terrace Heffer" Top 5 Page for this destination Heffer Tip by jo104

Heffer, Amsterdam: 1 reviews and 1 photos

I was looking for a quick reasonable bit to eat for lunchtime before I collected my luggage from the left luggage lockers so we decided to eat in RLD. You can usually find something tasty for a reasonable price in this district.

Whatever you do DO NOT EAT HERE, we ordered a hamburger with chips & waited over an hour for our food. When the food finally came it was unpleasent & cold - the staff were unfriendly as well as not being able to speak English well they were not dutch just foreign.

I complained several times & we received a complimentary round of drinks but it left a sour taste in my mouth so I will now pass the warning on to VT.

We thought sitting outside would be lovely to do on a warm summers day but don't be fooled go elsewhere.

Address: Oudebrugsteeg 7
Rating: 1
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.heffer.nl

• Written Jul 26, 2007

Comments

jo104 Visits Here Frequently!

jo104

“Be prepared for a culture shock!”

Have you been to Amsterdam?