"Find geckos!" Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Things to Do Tip by joiwatani
Hawaii (State of) Things to Do: 553 reviews and 840 photos
Have you seen those Hawaiian t-shirts? They have the pictures/prints of geckos in them! Well, there are geckos everywhere. Take pictures of them. These are tiny creatures that looks like a lizard. There are also called house geckos! They climb up the ceilings of houses and they like to show themselves at night! Of course, I didn't see one at our hotel. But, I saw several of these creatures at my relatives' house!
Address: Honolulu, Hawaii
Directions: All over the Hawaiian islands
More Things to Do in Hawaii (State of) (39)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Bringing home food after parties:...
- See All Local fresh fish in Hawaii
- See All Don't turn around your car on the side...
- See All Ride the shuttle bus
- See All Buy your Hawaiian gifts at Hilo Hattie
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels