"See pictures of new buildings!" Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Things to Do Tip by joiwatani
Hawaii (State of) Things to Do: 553 reviews and 840 photos
Like other cities where land is expensive, tall buildings are built to squeeze in apartments, condominiums and hotels. Although historical buildings are kept and preserved, more and more new buildings are being built. In fact, real estate mogul Donald Trump is building a new one in the heart of Waikiki. There are about 460 condominiums in the building and these were sold out right away. The price, I heard, sold from $2 million to $12 million per condominium! It was outrageous!
Address: All over Honolulu
More Things to Do in Hawaii (State of) (39)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Bringing home food after parties:...
- See All Local fresh fish in Hawaii
- See All Don't turn around your car on the side...
- See All Ride the shuttle bus
- See All Buy your Hawaiian gifts at Hilo Hattie
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels