"Mango With Sticky Rice!" Manila Local Custom Tip by machomikemd
Manila Local Customs: 104 reviews and 222 photos
Mango with sticky rice is a sweet south east asian invention. It is composed of Ripe yellow Mango with glutinous sticky rice and sometimes flavored with brown sugar or coconut milk. I don't really know which country started it but it is the BEST DESSERT ever! Here in The Philippines it's called "Suman sa Lihiya at Mangga" and in Thailand, it is called "Khao Niaw Ma Muang" Look at the Pictures here for the similarities of Both! But however, as I said before, Philippine Carabao Mangoes are aknowledged by the Guiness Book of World Records as the Wolrd's Sweetest and Juiciest Mango.
More Reviews (201)
- See All One of the Bars at City Of Dreams Manila
- See All Dreamplay at City of Dreams Manila
- See All Noodle House of City Of Dreams Manila
- See All New Location of Hyatt Manila in Casino...
- See All Chic Mall in the Condominium Row of...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels