"Don't like Coors? Try Killians or Blue Moon!" Coors Brewery Tip by edss

Coors Brewery, Denver: 10 reviews and 18 photos

The Coors Brewery is located just outside of Denver in Golden, Colorado. I don't particularly care for Coors or Coors Light, but I figured since I was here I might as well go. Well unlike some other companies this factory tour is free and so is the parking. They ID at the start to give you a wrist band if you are over 21. They serve a small sample of your choice of Coors or Coors light midway through the tour. The tour itself was very informative and you got to see the different steps in the brewing process. At the end you could sample Coors products (three 10 oz glasses, non alcoholic beer does not count towards the 3 drink limit), or sodas. I learned that Killian's and Blue Moon were Coors products. That was a pleasant surprise since I do not like the taste of Coors as I mentioned before. Molson and Zima were other products you could try. They also have a gift shop which for the most part is over priced ($16 to wear a t-shirt advertising their product). We also got "Golden Tickets" at the start of the tour which are scratch off tickets worth 20% of Golden, CO restaurants and you have the chance to win cash.

Address: 13th and Ford Streets in Golden, CO
Directions: 13th and Ford Streets in Golden, 15 miles W of Denver. Follow the signs once you are in Golden, CO.
Phone: 866-812-2337